Sunday, November 25, 2007

25-11 - spawn n°1

























Hey everybody, I've got an update for you. the continuation of the tunnel I showed a few days ago and the first spawn.


A couple of evenings worth of work.

The first of these I made a rough layout of the continuation of the tunnel and the room that would be the spawn. I then placed my tracks. The tunnel itself I finished the same day.

Yesterday I started on the spawn. I placed the walls, floor and roof. Very boring work. :p

Today I started dressing up this room. I added the two starts for passages on opposite places of the room. Then I added a large pillar of rock that was left to stut the roof and effectively prtecting my spawn from roes. It is behind this pillar the spawn itself will be.
Then I added the wooden beams.
I started thinking about my passages and figuered out that I would need another one.
But how to do so... let's go up... bye bye roof and hello passage. Adding a ladder to access it. Considering the height, I think you will have to get on ur knees to get trough it.

Finally I added a little building to conseal the other passage and some barrels(red) to add some colour and variety.
Next, I will be working on the tunnel to the west, the passage to it starting at the spawn and the first tunnel upwards, towards the other spawn.

No comments: